HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:56 pm

Espio walked around the city, bored to tears. Charmy had gone to god knows where, (hopfully not right into the jaws of a wolf) Vector had gone to some sort of late night something, (he wouldn't say) and now he was left to try and entertain himself. he always kept his Ninja knife with him, just in case. he was walking past a bank when the alarm went off. Espio jumped at the sudden sound and turned just in time to see a robber burst out of the doors. he grabbed his Knife, ready to shoot in and stop him, but the robber saw him and beat it. Espio gave chase through the slick streets after the robber. at the last minute the robber shot down a side ally, and Espio stalled at the sudden turn to give the robber a precious few second lead. Espio swore and shot down the allyway, but the robber was nowhere to be seen. The robber, however, was hiding in the dumpster right next to him. Espio gazed back and forth, wondering where he could have gone or hidden. then he realized he did have to stay phyisical, why not go metaphyisical? he sat down and began to focus. he scaned the allyway until he found the robber in the dumpster. he got up, and was about to open the hatch, when he realized that wasn't a good idea. if you were a robber, you wouldn't rob ANYWHERE without being armed. and Espio was correct, the robber had his gun out and ready for the shot. Espio turned invisable and got on the hatch roof, softly so he wouldn't be heard. he placed his feet on the brick wall and slowly opend the hatch. he got a ninja star ready for the hit. the robber peered out of the opening. then when the hatch was all the way open, he jumped out. Espio threw the ninja star and the robber droped the gun. Espio then jumped on the robber and tripped him. he fell onto the hard concrete and was knocked unconsious. Espio then slipped the gun back into his hand to it looked as if he slipped and had been knocked out. Espio closed the Hatch, recoverd the star, and got out of there just as the cop cars arrived. he watched from a distant rooftop as the robber was placed in the cop car and the money recoverd. he then dropped down to sit on the edge of the rooftop, well, that was entertaining. guess I got what I wished for. he smiled, and looked up at the stars. there were fewer then what he was used to. but non-the-less, they were stars, and that was all that matterd to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:12 pm

Shadow sat brooding on a dumpster (Still being angst and also wondering who the heck he was), when suddenly there was a large commotion. He jumped and rocketed (literally) over to an alleyway to watch from the safety of shadow. A robber was running down the road, and jumped into the dumpster he'd just been on. Then some weird purple chameleon-thing had come out and knocked the robber out. Dang, Shadow thought. Wish he'd gotten away. It's always better when they do. He rolled his eyes and strolled through the now-empty main alleyway. Suddenly something disturbed him, lost in his thinking as he was. Shadow's eyes narrowed as he saw it was the purple chameleon again, now on a nearby rooftop. He leaped nimbly up and startled him by saying, "And who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
ShadowWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:39 pm

Espio jumped at the sudden voice and almost fell off the rooftop.he pulled himself back up and said, My name is Espio the Chameleon. i would ahve answered you sooner but i was deep in thought. Espio was secretly nervous. he should have been able to Sence him coming! was his ninja abilitys failing him? he cast that thought aside quickly, surly they could not be failing him now? Who would you be? Espio reached a hand to his knife, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:05 pm

"Shadow the Hedgehog. You really killed my fun by letting that robber get away." He eyed the knife. "That won't work. I've got a gun. And a motorcycle." He tossed a fancy-looking gun in the air.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:42 pm

Espio narrowed his eyes. he usualy was a quick thinker. he would have come up with a comment to avoid a fight by now! he quickly cast the thought aside (being the amazing quick thinker he is XD) and said, "how can you shoot, or chase, something you can't see?" you could be slashed to pieces and shoot in random places without making a single hit." Espio grabbed the knife, expecting a fight. he gave it a quick flip to warm up his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Shadow laughed an unpleasant laugh, his trigger finger itching. " I can see you. I move as fast as you do. Probably faster. You wouldn't want to find out for yourself, now would you?" He cocked his head and smiled a nasty smile. "Watch yourself. You're in my territory now." And he faded into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:11 pm

Espio scanned the shadows. He wouldn't leave it at that, no doubt. Espio thought. He turned invisable, Just in case, and jumped from roof top to roof top working his way into the city. He could have SWORN he heard feet pounding behind him. It's probably just my mind playing tricks on me.. Espio could feel panic creeping into his emotions. He worked hard to keep them at bay. STOP IT! He yelled inside his head, He was just some.. crazy person trying to scare you. You shouldn't be running like a baby. Espio stopped on a flat Apartment roof top. He looked in the direction of which he had come from. The Roof top where he met Shadow was long gone, and Espio WOULD have relaxed, if he didn't feel that nagging feeling someone was behind him of course. Espio held his Knife tight, and looked around. He checked behind him every now and again, nervous as hell. (but he didn't let it show Razz)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:56 am

Suddenly, Shadow jumped in front of Espio. "Looking for me?" He watched with amusement as Espio looked terrified out of his wits.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:14 pm

(you are the greatest RPer i think i will ever meet. all of you posts really put someone in the mood of the post!.......now i just need to think of a post of my own lol)

Espio's heart raced as he lost control for a moment. When things came back a split second later, he could feel his pupils shrink as he gazed upon the being he knew was a killer. But that wasn't was scared him. what scared him was the fact he was scared at all. Why am I so afraid of this guy? The words echoed in his head, Why does my heart race in terror whenever I see him? Espio didn't bother to seek for the answer, he chose to turn his attention to his foe again. He did steady breathing to calm himself, and stood up strait. he kept his mussles tences, ready to attack or run. Why did you follow me? I am no use to you. So what? I spoiled your fun once. Big deal. I'm sure you have had your kind of fun spoiled more then once. He didn't know how he got the courage to make even a sound, let alone make it sound clear, but he was glad he could get the weight off his chest. I'm just a chameleon trying to get by. If you want something, I'm afraid I don't have what your looking for. With that, Espio turned around, walked to the edge of the roof-top, and jumped off into an ally way. the moment he was out of view, He turned invisable and ran to the other side of the city, not having a clue where he was going. at that point, he didin't care.

(Continued in topic, "Thoughtful Ocean" at the dock.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Shadow watched with a smile. "Oh, you have everything to do with me." And he raced off, following the purple chameleon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?   

Back to top Go down

Peaceful stroll...to blood shed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Roleplaying! :: The Sweet, Sweet Roleplaying. :: The Big City-
Jump to: